The way charities, associations and other non-profit organisations do business is under significant change.
Leaders within the non-profit sector need to take brave steps and reassess how they communicate to their employees, stakeholders and the public, adopt new methods of working, create partnerships, share and use information and embrace the unstoppable waves of new technologies.
The charities and associations event, chase 25, will strive to provide senior leaders with the tools to take them successfully through their transformational journey.
The event is celebrating 25 years of supporting and providing free learning to the not for profit sector and this anniversary year will be bigger and better than ever!
Key conference features:
- Workshop-style sessions encouraging collaboration with other senior leaders and industry
- Peer to peer learning via case studies: what was successful, what didn’t work and lessons learnt
- Networking, round table discussions, quick-fire ‘lightning’ sessions
- The opportunity to speak to the providers currently helping the sector through this period of change
- Refreshments throughout the day and an invitation to chase’s 25th anniversary garden party, straight after the conference.
On the main stage:
- Dame Gill Morgan, Chair of NHS Providers and Conference Chair
- Julie Dodd, Director of Digital Transformation and Communications at Parkinson’s UK and author of The New Reality
- Kevin Cahill, former Chief Executive of Comic Relief and founder of Sport Relief
- Midge Ure OBE, Musician and Humanitarian
Themed sessions highlights:
- Zoe Amar, Founder Zoe Amar Digital
- Nita Clarke OBE, Director, Involvement and Participation Association
- Chris Simpson, Non Executive Director for Worthing Homes and Business Advisor at Business Doctors