The way charities, associations and other non-profit organisations do business is under significant change.
Leaders within the non-profit sector need to take brave steps and reassess how they communicate to their employees, stakeholders and the public, adopt new methods of working, create partnerships, share and use information and embrace the unstoppable waves of new technologies.
The charities and associations event, chase 25, will strive to provide senior leaders with the tools to take them successfully through their transformational journey.
The event is celebrating 25 years of supporting and providing free learning to the not for profit sector and this anniversary year will be bigger and better than ever
Dame Gill Morgan, Chair of NHS Providers is the conference chair for this event, which has been designed especially for senior leadership teams within the non-profit sector.
Key conference features:
- Main stage sessions from Kevin Cahill, former Chief Executive of Comic Relief and founder of Sport Relief and Julie Dodd, author of the New Reality
- Workshop-style sessions encouraging collaboration with other senior leaders and technology providers
- Peer to peer learning via case studies: what was successful, what didn’t work and lessons learnt
- Networking, round table discussions, how to sessions
- The opportunity to speak to the providers currently helping the sector through this period of change
- Refreshments throughout the day and an invitation to chase’s 25th anniversary garden party, straight after the conference.
Chase25 is brought to you by
In partnership with
chase25 is intended for the benefit of non-profit organisations only. In order to attend, delegates will be asked to show they are an employee of a non-profit organisation and that they can receive an email at that organisation. For group bookings, please provide the name and details for each individual delegate.
If you are not an employee of a non-profit organisation you may be able to attend on a chargeable basis. You can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org